Hey!
Great day today making and launching rockets. I learned some things about trajectory, size, and shape of rockets. They definitely make a difference. I will post pictures and video soon.
Tomorrow we go to Oliver to watch Bev and Amy. Fun times.
Please read at least 20 minutes tonight and then post a summary to tell us what you are reading and why you picked it to read and what you like about the book so far. Write this in the comments directly below this post.
Hasta manana!
Shaughn
Hasta manana where did that come from Shauhn funny funny ha ha. I didn't read anything tonight but I finished the transformer book two nights ago.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty funny. Can you tell us why you chose to read the book Transformers? Also, can you give a summary to help us know if we might want to read it?
ReplyDeleteGood job getting on the blog.
Shaughn
Anthony was here
ReplyDeleteI'm reading the Shack, a book about a man who loses his daughter to a kidnapper and finds his way back to God as a result.
ReplyDeleteI'm reading a book by Judy blume called Forever...
ReplyDeleteit's about a girl and a guy in love with passion.
it's a very good book!
you should check out my blog, it will help us out in math. and help us with other things too. please check it out. thanks
ReplyDeleteSarah, what is your blogs link?
ReplyDelete