Hooray, Friday is almost here!!!
I am so proud of how well you guys have been doing with your rocket research, travel brochures, fraction number lines and participation in discussions and essay writing while reading The Time Machine. We have had such a fabulous week. I learn so much from you. Thank you.
So, tomorrow I am bring Jamba Juice which you can purchase with your cloud nine dollars. Please respond to this blog post by telling me what Jamba Juice you would like me to get. You also get to have pizza for lunch because of the great turn out at Back to School night-good job! PE for tomorrow is SWIMMING!!!
Please also go to this web site and work on fractions in preparation for the lesson tomorrow: http://illuminations.nctm.org/ActivityDetail.aspx?id=11
Please tell your family and staff about this blog and ask them to follow us.
See you tomorrow
Shaughn
Straw berry banana. Thankyou
ReplyDeleteThe fraction activity was a little tricky but I was able to figure it out.
ReplyDelete