Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week End

Hi classroom 6 bloggers,

Were you as tired as I was yesterday after school? We worked really hard last week-I love being your teacher and your co-student.  What a blessing it is to learn from all of you.

Monday we will once again get back to reading Lord of the Flies.  In the comment section below, can you please type in the events that have happened so far, or type in something about what we have read that interested you.

For Math we will be moving into a lesson on proportion and ratios.  To prepare, you can find videos and lessons on the Kahn Academy or on Hippocampus.  On Monday we will also go onto Kahn Academy and get everyone enrolled in the learning academy where you can earn badges and you can see how well you have progressed.  You need either a Facebook or a Gmail account, whichever you have will do.

Have a great weekend, and remember to work on your Wind Power Point slides: write in your own words so you can teach the class off of your slides.

Love,  Shaughn

2 comments:

  1. I love how Ralph gets so excited over there being no adults on the island. I can tell that he felt pretty controlled by adults in the military academy because he is extra excited that there are none on the island to control him. Does Piggy feel the same excitement as Ralph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do to I'd do the same thing I think!
    BY!

    LOVE;
    RAVEN

    ReplyDelete