Thank you for making today great! You guys worked so hard!
I loved the effort you put into your social science/geography project. Exciting things are being discovered about Latitude and Longitude and how they affect or cause: Great Empires, The Ring of Fire, Oxnard Strawberries, The world's best Chocolate, price of cars, The Mayans, and Geographic diversity in Europe. Can't wait for presentations!
Awesome participation in Science. I think most of you can say that you understand Newton's first and third laws of motion. Even though Raven would still rather crash into a wall then have a head on collision with another car. Personally, I think Raven's choice is much more respectful and much less self-centered.
What do you think? If you were driving on the freeway going 50mph and you noticed you were going the wrong way on the freeway, would you allow yourself to collide with another car because according to Newton's 3rd law you would have a chance of surviving, or would you swerve and crash head on into a solid concrete wall knowing that you probably wouldn't survive?
Please put your answer and explain WHY in the comment section below.
See you all tomorrow
Shaughn
I would head for the wall.
ReplyDeleteNo need to ruin someone else day.