Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hey!

I love how hard you worked today- special kudos to Raven and Anthony who worked really hard in Math and English. Anthony earned 100% today. So tommorrow we are looking into what we can build that will teach us about physics or another science related standard. In Social Science we will continue our research on December celebrations around the world. Homework- go to Kahn Academy and do the lessons on order of operation. Then please make up an order of operations quiz of 5 problems and put the answers on the back of the quiz page. See you tomorrow! Love Shaughn

6 comments:

  1. Where are you and everyone else Shaughn my blog has become very very quiet with nobody posting any comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget my last comment Shaughn. I don't mean it. By!

    LOVE;
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say by yesterday so by.

    LOVE;
    RAVEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the comment you posted on my blog and thank you Shaughn.

    LOVE;
    RAVEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. By Shaughn see you tomorrow.

    LOVE;
    RAVEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey class, great job today. I loved coming in and seeing how hard you were working on your similes and personifications. Watching you all work so hard was like watching a baseball player hit the game winning homerun in the World Series.

    ReplyDelete