Hey classroom 6 bloggers,
One more day until the weekend is here! Yippee!!
Tomorrow we get to learn about Asia- it seems so strange to me that Iraq is in the same continent as Japan. These are such different countries. Next week we will do foods around the world. Bring your ideas and appetites.
We will also be lauching rockets tomorrow! Woo hoo!! As we launch we will discuss Newton's first and third laws of motion-can you remember these? Write the answers in the comments section.
Looking forward to seeing you manana
Shaughn
Hi Shaughn I'm happy to see your arm's getting better and a good day today I cant wait until tomorrow so we can launch the rockets YAY!
ReplyDeleteLOVE:
RAVEN
Oh and I guess I'm the first one to post a comment or two and why did you stop posting comments on my blog you know that actuley makes me really really sad Shaughn I mean I post comments on your blog a lot but I never hear from you.
ReplyDeletelove:
raven
BY.
ReplyDeleteLOVE:
RAVEN
I love how classroom 6 is doing a
ReplyDeletegreat job working together to put rockets
together it's awesome seeing team work
Yes it is Beverly.
ReplyDeleteLove; Raven
Shaughn I still haven't reseaved any comments from you and frankly I'm hurt.
ReplyDeleteLOVE; RAVEN
BYYYYYYY SHAUGHN!
ReplyDeleteLOVE; RAVEN
Oh and see you Monday.
ReplyDeleteLOVE; RAVEN
Hay Shaughn
ReplyDeleteIf you want to see the answer to your post on my blog go to my blog and post a comment back on what you think about it.
LOVE;
RAVEN
By!
Oh and sorry I didn't get to you Fri"n"Sat night I just didn't have enough time to do the blog.
ReplyDeleteLOVE;
RAVEN
By;
Shaughn
SEE YOU TOMORROW AT SCHOOL SHAUGN!
ReplyDeleteBY:
LOVE RAVEN
Hasta manana!
ReplyDeleteMeno speaka not amuch espaneol.
ReplyDeleteSHAUGHN!!
LOVE;
RAVEN
BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Shaughn see you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLOVE;
RAVEN
hey Shaughn apparently you haven't been on your blog lately please hurry up!
ReplyDeleteoh and I loved the way the day turned out and the rockets launched you know since there was now wind at all today.
by SHAUGHN SEE YOU MANANA.
LOVE;
RAVEN
ssssshhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhnnnnn WERE ARE YOU!
ReplyDeleteLOVE;
RAVEN
PLEASE RESPOND SHAUGHN. BY.
LOVE;
RAVEN
Shaughn I am so sad I still only have to followers and one of them is you and the other is me why wont any one else join ugh! I mean that everyone is a follower on your blog but no one but you will even look at my blog I love it that you joined my blog but you don't really post comments anymore I mean I haven't heard from you on my blog or your blog I mean come on were are you I might just stop blogging all together I just can't take it anymore I'm just DONE!!!!
ReplyDeletelove;
raven
by.