Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Great Research today!!

Hey classroom 6,

Great work researching December celebrations around the world.  We will work on this project again on Thursday.  I'm excited to find out what you suggest we do as a Science project where we build something-remember we are trying to learn academic standards so the building structure needs to be tied to standards.

Tomorrow we will do fraction math and linear equations with fractions using a number line.  Check the Kahn Academy, or the other link I posted on a blog post a few days ago, to learn more about fraction math.

In English we will continue working on the Act 1 of Romeo & Juliet project.  I can't wait to see what you conjure up for the Fight Scene (set in the future, Bev), Juliet, Lady Capulet & Nurse scene (done in a rap-Sarah), The Capulet Masquerade Party (set in a "club" in 2011-Raven), After the party when Romeo bails on his friends to find Juliet (Anthony), and The Balcomy scene (set in the Bronx in the 1800's).

4 comments:

  1. HA HA bucktoof now that funny.
    Now everybody that reads this comment when you watch the video listen carefully while Sara's try to bully Anthony she's saying bucktoof instead of bucktooth.

    Sincerely
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're on act two Shaughn.

    LOVE;
    RAVEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the academic standards Shaughn.

    LOVE;
    RAVEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and when you watch the video turn up the volume so you know I'm right.

    Sincerely
    Raven

    ReplyDelete